One record at a time: 63. Coldplay - Everyday Life

I bought "Everyday Life" when it was released in 2019 in the form of this double silver vinyl that came with a pin badge. On receipt of my purchase I downloaded the digital files and listened to them precisely once. I haven't listened to album since and the vinyl remains mint and unplayed.

Whilst reviewing Coldplay's previous album I had no idea what one of the tracks was supposed to be. Well, this is an album full of tracks that I have no idea what they are supposed to be.

I have listened to the digital files again for this post but I can find nothing worthy of comment and see no reason to ever open the vinyl. Absolutely nothing happens on this record and it is devoid of any interest for lovers of electronic music. You'll be unsurprised to hear I didn't buy follow up "Music of the Spheres". No more Coldplay for me. 0/5

No comments:

Post a Comment